Meet Gregory A. Carey, New Jersey Licensed Acupuncturist & Herbalist
Gregory A. Carey, MAcOM, L.Ac.
- NJ Licensed Acupuncturist
- Board Certified in Oriental Medicine by NCCAOM
- Master of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, AOMA
- B.S., Biology, University of Richmond
- Professional Associations
- NCCAOM: Subject Matter Expert, Exam Development Committee
- NJAAOM: New Jersey Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- AAAOM: American Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- About Your Practitioner
Gregory obtained his Master of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine at AOMA, Graduate School of Integrative Medicine, the leading school of Integrative Medicine in the United States. Gregory is trained in both Eastern and Western Medical science and integrates both at Old Bridge Acupuncture.
Gregory is an NCCAOM Diplomate of Oriental Medicine and is licensed by the New Jersey State Medical Board in both acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine. Gregory has completed the highest level of certification and training possible in acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine and augments his training regularly with continuing education in the field.
Gregory serves as a Subject Matter Expert to the Exam Development Committee and Herbal Board of the NCCAOM. Gregory is honored to be part of a select few Licensed Acupuncturists in the United States who serve the National Certification Commission of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine - NCCAOM- in this capacity. Be assured that your care is with a leader in the field of Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine.
For further information regarding NCCAOM Board Certification in Oriental Medicine, please download a digital brochure below, or visit www.NCCAOM.org.