Services, By Appointment Only
- Old Bridge Acupuncture & Wellness is dedicated to providing you with a comprehensive, holistic approach to healing the mind, body and spirit. Old Bridge Acupuncture addresses both long term and short term illness with a compassionate and knowledgeable model of care. We expect that the care you receive will be among the best integrative care available.
- Acupuncture Acupuncture is one of the oldest, most commonly used forms of medicine in the world. Specific points on the body are utilized to restore function and well being (Includes Electro- acupuncture and moxibustion).
- Herbal Medicine Our classically trained and licensed herbalist offers a safe, effective and powerful alternative to pharmaceutical drugs for a variety of health conditions, including skin disease, gastro intestinal complaints, allergies, menopause and chronic fatigue, among others.
- Cupping Therapy Cupping therapy utilizes a small amount of suction on the surface of the skin to relieve musculo-skeletal stiffness and pain. Perfect for athletes, overuse injuries and restoring joint mobility.
- Gua Sha Gua Sha is a massage technique performed with a specialized tool that enhances circulation and regulates skin and muscle/ tendon systems. It has a great effect to relax tight muscles, soften tendons and to relieve upper respiratory disorders.
- Acupuncture Facial Renewal Acupuncture Facial renewal reduces wrinkles, scars, and increases natural skin tone (less sagging skin) and color. Ask our highly trained practitioner for a Facial Renewal consultation.
- Muscular, Skeletal and Neurological Disorders: low back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, osteo-arthritis, joint pain, muscle aches and pains, numbness and tingling, injuries, headaches, migraine headaches, post-stroke conditions, multiple sclerosis, TMJ, carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Skin Disease: psoriasis, eczema, scars, lichen planus, alopecia areata, dermatitis, severe itchy skin, rosacea, acne, vitiligo, shingles, molluscum.
- Headache Syndromes: Migraine, Tension, Cluster, Sinus Headache.
- Gastrointestinal Disorders: Acid reflux, indigestion, stomach and bowel pain, nausea and vomiting, colitis, diarrhea and constipation.
- Respiratory Disorders: sinusitis, sore throat, asthma and recurrent chest infections, COPD.
- Men and Women's Health: heavy, irregular menstruation, menstrual cramps, PMS, menopausal complaints, endometriosis, infertility, morning sickness, edema, fatigue, low libido, vaginal dryness.
- Immune Disorders: chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis.
- Sleep and Stress Disorders: Anxiety, insomnia, stress, fatigue, smoking cessation
- Supportive Therapy For Other Chronic Disorders including cancer, post-surgical recovery.
- Visit us on Facebook for updates on current acupuncture research! (Click on Facebook Icon above)
How Long is the Course of Treatment?
Acupuncture involves the patient in a process that restores the body to health gradually over a series of treatments. On average 10 treatments is required. You will notice improvement in your condition within the first 3 treatments.
Old Bridge Acupuncture & Wellness has achieved very many successful treatment outcomes in working with patients of all ages and with many different medical histories. Call us today to start your path to wellness!