Meet Gregory A. Carey, New Jersey Licensed Acupuncturist & Herbalist
- NJ Licensed Acupuncturist, Herbalist
- Diplomate of Chinese Medicine Dermatology
- Post Stroke and Neurological Rehabilitation
- Board Certified in Oriental Medicine by NCCAOM
- Master of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, AOMA, Graduate School of Integrative Medicine
- Bachelor of Science, Biology, University of Richmond
- International Association of Chinese Medicine Dermatology
- NCCAOM: Past Subject Matter Expert, Herbal Medicine
- NJAS: New Jersey Acupuncture Society
- ASA: American Association of Acupuncture
About Your Practitioner
Gregory Carey, L.Ac. is the founder of Old Bridge Acupuncture & Wellness, LLC and has devoted his professional career to the improvement and maintenance of human health and well being. With more than 15 years of Clinical Experience and thousands of successful treatment outcomes across the following conditions:
- Back Pain
- Bulging Discs
- Neck Pain
- Migraine, Tension and Chronic Headaches
- Sciatica & Leg Weakness
- Neuropathic Pain
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel
- Gastro Intestinal Disease
- Skin Disease
Gregory is one of the few healthcare providers in the world to have achieved a Diplomate in Chinese Medicine Dermatology, certifying the treatment of skin disease (psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema, rosacea) with Herbal Medicine. He has been elected to the International Association of Chinese Medicine Dermatology for his expertise in treatment of skin disease.
Gregory is one of a select few Licensed Acupuncturists in the United States who have served on the Herbal Medicine Board of the NCCAOM- the National Certification Commission of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine. He served the NCCAOM with distinction and drafted and edited the National Herbal Medicine Board Examination.
It sparks great joy for Gregory Carey, L.Ac. to be able to help people live their life to their fullest without debilitating chronic pain or illness.
Are you Ready to Start Living Pain Free? Call Us at 732-952-5944 to Request an Appointment.