Our Unique System of Potent, Time Tested Therapies Restores Your Body's Health
- Old Bridge Acupuncture & Wellness is dedicated to providing you with a comprehensive, holistic approach to healing the mind, body and spirit. Old Bridge Acupuncture addresses both long term and short term illness with a compassionate and knowledgeable model of care. We expect that the care you receive will be among the best integrative care available
- One of the things that sets us apart at Old Bridge Acupuncture & Wellness is that we seek out a root cause of your health problem - and then work together to restore health and balance by using a unique approach involving the effective, time tested therapies below.
- A Unique Method of Acupuncture : Our Founder and Clinic Director uses a unique synthesis of Traditional Chinese Acupuncture and Sports Medicine and Trigger Point Acupuncture to achieve proven results, case after case. In our unique system, specific points on the body are stimulated to relieve pain, restore function and well being (Includes Electro- acupuncture and moxibustion). Our acupuncturist is an expert in treating both complex and simple presentations of disease. Please see the "Who we help" page for more information on conditions that we specialize in. Fact: Age is not an issue when it comes to acupuncture; newborns to the young at heart are successfully treated by this fantastic medicine.
- A Unique Method of Herbal Medicine : Our Founder and Clinic Director was trained at one of the Top Programs for Herbal Medicine in the United States. He has augmented his Herbal Medicine expertise by an extensive year long apprenticeship with World Renowned Herbalist and Clinician Mazin Al Khafaji. Our Clinic Director has also previously been elected to serve on the National Board of Acupuncture's Herbal Medicine Board (NCCAOM's Herbal Board). Combining his rich education and experience, our highly trained and licensed herbalist offers a safe, effective and powerful alternative to pharmaceutical drugs for a variety of health conditions, including skin disease, gastro intestinal complaints, allergies, menopause and chronic fatigue, among others. Let's talk herb quality for a moment. Where you get your herbal medicine matters. We use an herbal pharmacy in New York City, available by prescription only. Do you?
- A Unique Method of Cupping Therapy : Our Founder and Clinic Director has learned directly from many years of training with Chinese Masters in cupping therapy, not a weekend course! As a result, we have a unique approach to Cupping therapy at Old Bridge Acupuncture & Wellness that is much less likely to leave bruises. Not only that, our unique system of cupping is also more effective, and targets a wide area of the body and not just one spot. Cupping therapy utilizes a small amount of suction on the surface of the skin to relieve musculo-skeletal stiffness and pain. Perfect for athletes and weekend warriors alike, yet gentle enough to be effective for those suffering from Fibromyalgia or chronic pain. Many claim to offer cupping therapy nowadays, but are they highly trained? Our expert knows when and where to deploy cupping therapy to get you feeling better FAST.
- A Unique Method of Myofascial Release (Gua Sha) Like our other systems, our Clinic Director has been highly trained in Myofascial Release. Our unique approach is to use the traditional system of Gua Sha were other systems (Physical Therapy, Massage, Chiropractic) have failed. Gua Sha is a traditional bodywork therapy performed with a specialized tool that regulates and relaxes muscle/ tendon systems. It relaxes tight muscles, softens tendons and to relieves upper respiratory disorders. Believe you may suffer tendinitis, significant muscle knots and strains? Ask our expert if Gua Sha is right for you. We'll seamlessly integrate it into your treatment plan.
- A Unique Method of Traditional Bodywork (Tui Na) Our Clinic Director has been trained in Classical Chinese Bodywork therapy (Tui Na) a unique system of exceptional efficacy. Tui Na is a fantastic way to relieve tight muscles (trigger points) and restore mobility after years of pain and limited range of motion. Have a frozen shoulder? Tui Na might be perfect for restoring your lost Range of Motion! Should your case require it, we will integrate traditional bodywork therapy seamlessly into your treatment plan.
- A Unique Method of Dietary Therapy With an emphasis on Traditional Chinese Dietary therapy for illness, we can offer deep insight into choosing foods and meals that will improve your health. Modern research is recently confirming a Traditional Chinese Bodywork tenet: eat Walnuts to stave off dementia! At Old Bridge Acupuncture & Wellness, we will create a custom dietary plan for you to get your body back on the path to wellness. Eating junk food all day? Not going to help you recover from IBS. We'll make specific recommendations that are tailored to YOUR case, not someone else's, that will get you feeling better fast.
How Long is the Course of Treatment?
We will create a unique, individualized (not cookie cutter) treatment plan that restores your body to health gradually over a series of treatments. We will utilize the above services seamlessly to get your body back to health.
Old Bridge Acupuncture & Wellness has achieved many successful treatment outcomes in working with patients of all ages and with many different medical histories, included complicated ones. Please don't lose hope for your health condition. We'll give you an honest assessment of whether you can stand to benefit from our unique and skilled services. Call us today to take the first step on your Personalized Bridge to Wellness!